Thursday, August 20, 2009

Project Time

After a great three days with Aunt Joan and Aunt Bev (my other moms) it is time to start finishing projects that have been neglected for the last 10 years. Today, I started painting the hallway. Just the primer went on today; tomorrow I will paint. Now it is time to start thinking of what to make for dinner. Before I go searching the internet for things to do with my ground turkey I will tell you about the meal I made Monday night for my favorite aunts and uncle. It was a wonderful recipe, from a gluten free site, called Apricot Chipotle Chicken. This was the second time I had made the recipe and this time I used skinless/boneless chicken, which I thought worked better. We had smashed potatoes and a salad with our entree. Dinner was a hit, Uncle Harold even had seconds.
Wow!! Angelo just gave me an idea for dinner tonight. I think I will take his advice and make a dish with eggplant, tomato, ground turkey and cheese. Tune in tomorrow to see the recipe.

Make it a great day, as mine have been lately, and keep your heart happy by staying in touch with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment